Founded in 1984, AFL is an international manufacturer providing end-to-end solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise, hyperscale and industrial markets. The company’s products are in use in over 130 countries and include fiber optic cable and hardware, transmission and substation accessories, outside plant equipment, connectivity, test and inspection equipment, fusion splicers and training. AFL also offers a wide variety of services supporting data center, enterprise, wireless and outside plant applications.
Headquartered in Spartanburg, SC, AFL has operations in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujikura Ltd. of Japan.
- FlexScan FS300 Multimode and Single-mode Quad OTD
- FOCIS Lightning®2 Multi-Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System
- Fujikura 90R Mass Fusion Splicer with Active Blade Management
- Apex® Fiber Optic Splice Closures
- Ultra High Fiber Count (UHFC) MPO Trunk Cable Assembly
- Wrapping Tube Cable with SpiderWeb Ribbon® benefits over standard loose tube fiber optic cable
- Edge Computing Solutions
- Brochure: ASCEND® High-Density Solutions