This engaging presentation will analyze the practical aspects of handling office romances, threats by non-worker loved ones of employees, and developing a plan to prevent disputes from such relationships from leading to workplace violence. This session will also evaluate the oft asked question of whether guns at work are a good idea, even when the employer has the best of intentions. After attending this session, you will understand further:
1. Best practices on office relationships and anti-fraternization policies
2. Developing an effective active shooter preparation and defense policy
3. Updating the two EAPs- Emergency Action Plans and Employee Assistance Programs
4. How to Evaluate the Idea of Guns in the Workplace; and
5. How office romances can lead to workplace violence situations.