Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction FAQ
Who is eligible?
The Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction application is open only to licensed dental hygienists. To be eligible the entrant must have an active dental hygiene license in the United States or Canada.
The entrant cannot be a full-time employee of a dental products distributor which markets products competing with the Sunstar product line.
Each recipient will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and Release Form, prior to any photo session or participation in dental focused discussion groups.
What is the selection process?
- Questions 7 thru 10, on application, will require answers of 150 words minimum to 350 words maximum. Applicants that do not meet these guidelines will NOT qualify.
- All INCOMPLETE submissions will be deleted.
- The first two submissions for one name will be reviewed. All additional submissions will be deleted.
- Judging will be conducted using a rubric system. A new panel of judges are randomly selected each year.
- Nominations will close at midnight central standard time on March 31st, 2022.
What do the recipients receive?
The four selected recipients will be recognized on numerous platforms. The recipients’ selection will be announced on the RDH Facebook page and the RDH website. Finalists will be honored on stage at RDH Under One Roof, featured on the cover of RDH magazine with a four-page article sharing their achievements. In addition, excerpts from the award ceremony will be printed in RDH eVillage.
All four recipient will receive complimentary registration to RDH Under One Roof, travel and hotel accommodations.