Session 4 - Differentiate Yourself: Clinical & Marketing Tips To Generate New Patients!
Date & Time
Friday, October 2, 2020, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Explore how patients choose their dentist
- Discuss where patients look for information regarding choosing a new dentist and how to stand out in those places
- Review several different clinical differentiating factors that can help a patient choose you
- Explore how digital technology has changed everything in our practice from attracting patients to executing dental treatment
- Nail down systems that we can institute that will keep new patients flowing in
Today’s dental market is as saturated as it has ever been. The vast majority of dentists have at least one competing office within 1 mile. How can we stand out from the crowd? More than ever, we need to find ways that can differentiate ourselves. We need to attract the patients that we want. How can that be done? From a marketing perspective, we will examine ways to attract the patients you want from the different generations that affect our practices. From a clinical perspective, we will discuss techniques, tips, tricks, materials and equipment to separate you from the other dentist down the street.
Commercially Supported by:
Keynote Speaker Photo
Joshua Austin, DDS, MAGD
CEU Credits: 1