- How Evidence Based Planning aligns with the core principals of Evidence Based Dentistry.
- How academic research can be utilized in your personal wealth creation.
- How to benchmark your practice and what to do with this information to improve profitability.
- How to utilize a profitable practice to support your personal financial freedom journey.
- How to utilize your role as a business owner to maximize tax advanced savings.
- Tax mitigation strategies for practice owners including opportunities presented in the 2018 Tax Act and SECURE Act.
- The role and perspective non-traditional alternative assets (real estate and business interests) play in your journey to financial freedom.
- How to define your financial plan and how your investment decisions will impact your progress to your plan.
- The 10 wealth creation strategies for dentists.
In this course we will explore how the science of investing mirrors the science of medicine, and how you can use this to inform your investment philosophy for both traditional and non-traditional investments.
Thomas Bodin, CFA, CFP
CEU Credits: 1