- Identify strategies for generating more revenue from every dollar you invest
- Discover which of the three marketing styles can deliver the best results for your practice
- Examine both components of your budget – money and time – to balance efforts and maximize return
- Uncover the most overlooked and ideal source for new patients
- Recognize how to accurately measure your ROI to ensure your efforts increase in efficacy
Marketing seems to constantly change at a pace that most dental practitioners find difficult to match. Countless companies sell solutions that may not meet the goals of your unique practice, community, and patient base. It has never been more important to have a balanced, practical, streamlined marketing plan. In this energetic, content rich presentation, Kristie Boltz shares proven strategies and systems that can help increase visibility, cultivate relationships, and maximize revenues. Differentiate the main marketing types: interruption, permission, and marketing with meaning. Learn the fiscal investment, time required, and effectiveness of each. Discover the balance of tactics that your goals and budget require. Identify patient lifetime value and understand the impact both new and existing patients have on practice revenue. Discover how to pinpoint your essential metrics, test your marketing methods, track your results, and adjust to improve your ROI year after year.