- Understand the state of traditional and digital media and its impact on marketing & budgeting
- Understanding the crucial elements and impact of branding done right
- Identify hype and reality in marketing based on data and consumer/patient behavior
- Build an integrated marketing plan that delivers cost efficiency and builds your practice's brand
- Learn to measure only what matters
Integrated marketing is a strategy used by virtually every successful business and brand. Yet today, marketing hype and information about what works and doesn't can be dizzying if not downright confusing. Utilizing case studies and the latest data, you'll learn how to harness the power of integrated marketing to build your practice's brand and expand your market.
This course provides valuable insights on marketing strategies and will cover the spectrum of media from TV and direct mail to social media, web advertising and more. We will explore the impact of consumer behavior and media utilization, which directly affects how patients choose your practice. We will discuss elements of successful branding and its impact on your audience. Participants will learn how to ask the poignant questions when crafting a marketing plan and working with marketing providers, empowering them to thoughtfully separate hype from reality, to ultimately create an effective, cost efficient integrated marketing plan.