HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Updated: November 30, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Lasers & Photonics Marketplace Seminar 2022 as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by Federal, State, and local authorities as well as CDC guidelines. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change from time to time.
Based on current rules from federal, state, and local authorities, On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all attendees and staff. Verification may be required at onsite registration prior to receiving your attendee badge.
- Acceptable face coverings are required for all Attendees indoors at the Event, no matter the vaccination status. Participants are responsible for providing their own face coverings.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Reminders to socially distance when appropriate, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout hotel
- Modify gathering and seating areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Attendees will have the option to indicate their comfort level for personal interaction using Green/Yellow/Red stickers displayed on their conference badge. Unless otherwise indicated with a Green sticker by both attendees, handshakes and other physical contact should be avoided.
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment before traveling to the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.
FAQs for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As an event taking place at hotel with food & beverage functions in San Francisco, Laser & Photonics Marketplace Seminar will comply with the San Francisco mandate COVID-19 Health Order C19-07y
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all attendees and staff
- Booster shots are not required to be considered vaccinated
- A negative COVID test is not a replacement for a COVID vaccination
- Vaccines authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the US FDA or by the World Health Organization (WHO) will satisfy the City of San Francisco requirements; source: C19-07-Safer-Return-Together-Health-Order.pdf (sfdph.org)
Proof of Vaccination Verification
We are in the process of determining how best to safely collect and confirm vaccination status. Acceptable verification will be through:
- Physical vaccination card
- An app or web-based system
A negative COVID-19 test will not meet this requirement.
More information will be available soon.