All Sponsorships Include:
Company logo on the conference website, meeting room screen, on-site signage, and show directory.
One full conference registration includes all content sessions, meals, and breaks, as well as admission to the
International Lineman’s Rodeo expo hall and Rodeo (co-located with the Powerline Conference).
Conference Title Sponsorship: $7,500 (Exclusive)
- Full registration list of all conference attendees
- Company logo and Title Sponsor recognition on ALL conference promotions and materials including registration (starting from the date of contract)
- Company representative on stage to welcome attendees and kick off the conference
- Company Video to be played on the screen in the meeting room during breaks
Table-Top Display: $950 (Limited Quantity - 8)
- One 6' skirted table and two chairs in the conference lobby area for company literature or a tabletop exhibit
Lanyards: $1,500 (Exclusive)
- Reinforce your corporate identity through the attendee lanyards. All registered attendees, speakers, and powerline members will receive a lanyard with your company logo (1 color imprint).
Conference Journal Notepads: $2,000 (Exclusive)
- Impress conference delegates, speakers, and VIP’s with a soft-covered notebook with an interior document holder on the back cover for holding extra papers. Printed with your company’s logo and conference logo used throughout the conference and later when they get home.
Conference USB Flash Drives: $1,500
- Company logo (1 color) imprinted on USB Flash Drive distributed to all attendees
- Company promotional materials included on all-flash drives, along with conference proceedings
Meal Break Sponsor:
- Continental Breakfast Sponsor: $2,500
- Lunch Sponsor: $3,500
- AM Coffee Break: $1,500
- PM Refreshment Break: $1,500
- Inclusions: Get your company’s name & logo prominently displayed at the corresponding breakfast, lunch, or break service.
Networking Reception Sponsor: $4,500 (At the conclusion of the conference)
- Get your company’s name & logo prominently displayed at the reception service. Boost your brand visibility during the post-conference networking reception. Each conference delegate will receive two drink tickets. Refreshments including beer, wine, sodas, and dry snacks.
Custom Email Campaign
- Pre-Show: $1,000
- Post-show: $1,500
- Pre-show and post-show availability. (Limited dates available)
- HTML provided by Sponsor; Endeavor approves and deploys to pre-show or post-show attendee lists
Welcome Schedule Email: (day of) $1,000
- To registered conference delegates.
- HTML notification sent the morning of “happening today”
Exhibit Space at the International Lineman’s Rodeo: $2,350 per 10x10 booth
- Exhibits will be open at the Overland Park Convention Center on Thursday and Friday, October 13 - 14.
- All booths include:
- One 7” x 44” one-line, black on white identification sign including booth #
- One 6’ or 8’ table with white vinyl, skirted on three sides
- Two chairs, One wastebasket
- Two tickets to Friday night’s BBQ per company
- Company description listed in the Show Program and Lineman’s Rodeo website
- All booths include:
International Lineman’s Rodeo Show Program Full Page Ad: $700
Promotion Opportunities with Lineman’s Life, Lineman’s Rodeo Newsletter, and New Equipment Showcase
The T&D World and Utility Products NEWSLETTERS have Established Frequency, Trusted Content, and Engaged Audiences. Share your message within a relevant and responsive environment designed to deliver engagement and traffic. Extend your brand to a larger audience with these trusted brands.
- LINEMAN LIFE
- Provides insights into the culture and work-life of electric line workers. Includes information on field operations, tools and techniques, Lineman’s Rodeo news, and photo galleries. Twice Monthly (1st & 3rd Friday)
- LINEMAN’S RODEO NEWS
- Produced and delivered in conjunction with the International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo held annually in Kansas City, this newsletter delivers the latest rodeo news and highlights to electric utility professionals 4x leading up to the event, 1x the week of the event, and 1x the week after the event.
- EQUIPMENT SHOWCASE
- Delivering the latest product announcements in the field of electric utilities, including power tools, line construction gear, safety equipment, PPE, rugged computing, testing equipment, vehicles, and more Monthly (4th Thursday)