RDH Clinical Recognition Program
RDH provides a program developed to recognize dental hygiene clinicians who go the extra mile in their jobs...clinicians who are changing their patients’ lives, influencing their patients’ health, and making a daily difference.
Submissions must be about dental hygiene clinicians who are working chairside 3, or more days a week.
Submissions may be self-nomination or nomination of a colleague. If you are nominating a colleague, RDH will contact them for completion of the official application.
Use online form requiring full name, credentials, email address, a 250-word answer for each of the below questions, and a high-resolution image.
Career Impact Questions:
- What story signifies your clinical success and confirms your professional choice?
- What makes you stand out from other clinicians?
- What do you enjoy about clinical hygiene?
Each month, industry experts from the RDH editorial team and/or RDH Advisory Board will review the submissions using the qualification criteria. Beginning January 1, 2024, one qualifying story will be selected monthly for recognition.
- Personalized certificate
- RDH Clinical Recognition Program badge for use with online profiles
- Photo and editorial profile in a special RDH-Clinical Recognition Program online segment
- Recognition on the RDH social networks
- 50% discount to 2024 RDH Under One Roof in Denver, CO, July 18th-20th