Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience.
Contact a Nutanix Representative for more Information by clicking on their name below.
Click on the images and links below to download materials.
Resources and Educational Materials
- With Patient Needs Top of Mind, Healthcare Turns to Hybrid
- The Definitive Guide to Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Index Report: Healthcare Industry Findings
- EPIC on Nutanix HCI
- How a CIO Prepared Pennsylvania Healthcare Clinics to Serve the Underserved During COVID-19
- Cloud Management in Healthcare: New Survey Reveals Key Challanges and a Path Forward
- CCOVID-19 Crisis Highlights the Value of a Hybrid Cloud Strategy
Quick Chat with Dan Cowan, Senior Director of Healthcare Alliances at Nutanix
Don't Miss Nutanix' Senior Director, Dan Cowan's Session on Cloud Computing
|Friday, December 11, 2020|
|11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
Industry Partner Spotlight
Join Dan Cowan for a presentation on the implementation of hybrid cloud solutions in healthcare. This session will focus on application strategy, hyper-converged infrastructure, and virtualization strategies you can deploy in your organization.