Real-World Integration of Smart Building Systems
A free, online educational event focused on a series of how-to information and success stories describing the successful integration of smart building systems. Technical experts and in-the-field professionals bring their practical knowledge, and the insights gained from that experience.
- Hear First-Hand Accounts of Successful Smart Building System Integration
- Get Detailed Information on the Capabilities and Benefits of Smart Systems
- Take the Opportunity to Interact With Professionals Who Have Real-World Integration Experience
- Learn How Multiple Building System Can Be Optimized Through Intelligence and Integration
"A 3D Look at the Smart Buildings Market: Directions, Drivers, and Dynamics"
Patrick McLaughlin, Chief Editor, Smart Buildings Technology
Taken from fresh research into the North American smart buildings industry, this presentation will detail drivers of smart-system adoption, deterrents to adoption, the building systems most commonly equipped with intelligence, plans for future adoption and more. Don’t miss this first-of-its-kind examination of today’s smart building landscape.
Keynote Sponsored By:
Learn about advances in these key areas:
● IoT ●Building Management Systems ● Lighting
● Wireless Communication Systems ● IT Networks ● Security
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Systems Integrators
- Building-System Contractors
- Facilities Manager
- Real Estate Developers and Owners
- Property Managers
- IT Managers
Tune in to get detailed information on how to successfully integrate smart building systems including lighting, wireless communications, building management systems, as well as the infrastructure that makes integration possible. Smart Connect 2021 addresses not just the “what” and the “why” of smart building integration; it emphasizes the “how.”
Visit Smart Building Technology for the latest news, how-to and trend information!