LEARN FROM THE BEST SPEAKERS
LEARN FROM THE BEST SPEAKERS
DE's Principles of Practice Management Conference focuses on bringing realistic business solutions to everyday issues that confront dentists, practice owners, and dental administrators.
Attendees can talk with leading dental industry professionals to gain new ideas, identify business resources, and obtain innovative advice. The overarching goal is to help attendees improve their business strategies and encourage growth in their practices.
The Profit Summit will help you:
- learn how to calculate and manage your practice's overhead
- evaluate your procedures for profitability and efficiency
- identify powerful systems and profitability strategies
- play the PPO game better
- improve cash flow around your practice and in your personal life
|Thursday, June 25, 2020|
|7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
Welcome Breakfast | Registration Open/Check-In
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|9:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
Session 2 - Calculating Overhead and Profitability
Allen M. Schiff, Dental CPA, CFE
This is course is designed to assist dentists with growing their dental practice by focusing on overhead, profitability and the Profit & Loss Statement.
|11:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
Lunch & Learn | PPO Roundtable
|1:00 PM - 2:30 PM|
Session 3 - Improving Profitability in a Flat Dental Economy
Chris Salierno, DDS
One quarter of dentists report that they aren't busy enough. With increasing overhead costs and only mild demand for our services, our practice profitability is at risk. We may have considered PPOs to help bring in new patients, but can we afford their low fees? In this course we'll examine the economic pressures dentistry is facing and discover creative solutions to improve our profitability without sacrificing patient outcomes.
In this course, you will:
|3:30 PM - 5:00 PM|
Session 4 - Building the Profitable Practice HOW MUCH WILL YOU GROW THIS YEAR?
Roger Levin, DDS
This breakthrough seminar will present numerous strategies to increase practice profitability. Practices need practical and immediately useful
strategies and ideas that will allow the practice to continue to increase production while simultaneously increasing profitability. Dr. Roger Levin
has studied profitability strategies for dental practices for over 30 years and will be sharing many of his findings with attendees at this seminar.
His goal is for attendees to be able to immediately implement many of the strategies allowing for an increase in practice profitability right now!
You’ll be wowed when you hear first-hand the leading-edge ideas that will revolutionize your practice. This all-new seminar brings the most
advanced methods for turning your practice into a production powerhouse and increasing your income.
This seminar will be the most motivating, intensive and exciting seminar on practice management you will ever attend. See Dr. Levin
in-person and learn leading-edge insights and innovations being used by the best practices in dentistry. The doctor and team will learn how to
fully integrate powerful business systems into the practice resulting in increased practice performance, production and profitability.
1. Understand the importance and relevance of practice profitability and income.
2. Learn why so many doctors are working harder than necessary for less profit than ever before.
3. Identify key profitability strategies that will allow the practice to increase profit and income quickly.
4. Learn the power systems that will massively increase production and obliterate stress for the doctor and the team.
|5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday, June 26, 2020|
|7:00 AM - 8:00 AM|
|8:00 AM - 9:30 AM|
Session 6 - Differentiate Yourself: Clinical & Marketing Tips To Generate New Patients!
Joshua Austin, DDS, MAGD
Today’s dental market is as saturated as it has ever been. The vast majority of dentists have at least one competing office within 1 mile. How can we stand out from the crowd? More than ever, we need to find ways that can differentiate ourselves. We need to attract the patients that we want. How can that be done? From a marketing perspective, we will examine ways to attract the patients you want from the different generations that affect our practices. From a clinical perspective, we will discuss techniques, tips, tricks, materials and equipment to separate you from the other dentist down the street.
• Explore how patients choose their dentist
• Discuss where patients look for information regarding choosing a new dentist and how to stand out in those places
• Review several different clinical differentiating factors that can help a patient choose you
• Explore how digital technology has changed everything in our practice from attracting patients to executing dental treatment
• Nail down systems that we can institute that will keep new patients flowing in
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
Session 7 - Investments as a Patient Plan: In this course we will explore how the science of investing mirrors the science of medicine, and how you can use this to inform your investment philosophy for both traditional and non-traditional investments.
Rob Ziliak, CFP Thomas Bodin, CFA, CFP
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
Wrap-up Lunch & Learn | Cash Flow Roundtable