The 7 Steps to Negotiating PPO Fees
- How to properly prepare for negotiations
- Understanding the dynamics of how insurance plans negotiate
- Unique and proven ways to bypass insurance gatekeepers
- Where Delta is currently negotiating fees
This course will provide details on a proven step by step process on how to successfully negotiate fees with insurance companies. Participants will also learn about "leasing arrangements" PPO's have with each other and how that could impact fees for dental offices in both a positive and negative manner. While negotiations in every industry are different, this course will teach basic negotiating skills that are specific to dealing with dental insurance companies. Participants will leave this course knowing with a better understanding of how insurance companies determine reimbursement rates and how they (the participants) can negotiate better reimbursement terms from most dental plans.
4 ways to Fire PPOs
- Drive recurring revenue & loyalty with a membership plan
- Automate Accounts receivables
- Find new Revenue opportunities in your Practice management system
- Profitable financing
Insurance companies attack your profit margins, hurt your cash flow and jeopardize your patient's experience within your practice. They are bad partners and it is time to fire them!
Jordon will be teaching you how to cut out PPOs and optimize your revenue by creating a dental membership program, automating accounts receivable, finding lost revenue opportunities within your practice management system and implementing profitable patient financing strategies. By implementing these strategies you will increase your profitability and enjoy running your dental practice!
CEU Credits: 1.25
Commercially supported by: