Connecting Hospital & Healthcare Leaders to Foster Collaboration & New Ideas
Take Part in Helping to Transform Healthcare
The Midwest Healthcare Innovation Summit in St. Louis is designed to bring together leading hospital & healthcare executives from across St. Louis and the Midwest region for a one-day program that highlights the latest trends and opportunities around topics like: population health & social determinants of health, cybersecurity in healthcare, telehealth & virtual care, cloud computing, interoperability, artificial intelligence and analytics, and so much more.
The Healthcare Innovation Summit Series continues its 15th year in 2023. The Midwest Summit in St. Louis features an all new programming format in new cities to allow for new groups of healthcare executives to come together to work toward continuing the transformation of healthcare and the healthcare system.
Start Your Registration Today!
Your registration includes complimentary access to all networking opportunities, keynote presentations, panel discussion, provider talks, and so much more.
Benefits to Attend
- Network with other forward-thinking healthcare leaders
Have your questions answered and top challenges discussed. All sessions are designed to be interactive and the Summit offers multiple group think opportunities designed all around answering top challenges
- Refresh your professional development and become a member of the Healthcare Innovation community of highly accomplished healthcare leaders
- Learn from your peers through educational sessions with the ultimate purpose of inspiring transformation across the healthcare ecosystem
- Accelerate your internal projects, due diligence on relevant products and services through strategically scheduled high-impact meetings
- Includes complimentary breakfast, lunch and cocktail reception
- Healthcare end-user executive (provider, payer, government, academia, non-profit, etc) employees
Healthcare end-user executives can receive a complimentary pass to attend this program by agreeing to the following requirements:
Participate in a minimum of three (3) one-on-one 10-minute meetings with participating vendor solution providers. These will be pre-scheduled around your availability and will be conducted as informal 10-minute meetings at the solution provider’s cocktail table.
Complete (in full) the registration process which will allow you to provide us with key information that we will use to tailor your Summit experience. No two attendees will have the same conference experience!
Participate in interactive roundtables designed around your top challenges
Be ready and excited for the most forward-thinking & attendee-focused event experience