Health & Safety Guidelines for the
Healthcare Innovation's Rocky Mountain Summit
As of April 7, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at the Healthcare Innovation's Rocky Mountain Summit as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by state and local authorities as well as CDC guidelines. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change from time to time.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Face coverings are not required but are highly recommended
- Reminders to socially distance when appropriate, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Modified gathering and seating areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit this site for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and if you don't feel well prior to arriving to the Summit please notify us to cancel your registration.
- Familiarize yourself with the Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the event or venue staff.