Pacific Northwest Health IT Summit
November 19-20, 2019 | Grand Hyatt Seattle
About the Health IT Summits
Renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather throughout the year to present important information and share insights at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits.
Speakers will present on and discuss the challenges facing rural healthcare and the use of telehealth to improve care, ongoing interoperability barriers and advancements, as well as the patient experience and innovations in patient engagement strategies. Also to be discussed will be important strategies around EHR optimization.
Discussions and interactive sessions at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits lead to shared learning, exceptional networking and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operating/Finanicial Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing Informatics Directors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians