Rocky Mountain Health IT Summit
July 15-16, 2019 | Denver, CO
About Health IT Summits
Renowned leaders in U.S. and North American healthcare gather throughout the year to present important information and share insights at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits.
Speakers at the Denver Health IT Summit will present on the latest healthcare technology innovation that they are seeing around them, as well as take a deep dive into the core challenges they face in their transitions to value-based care, and how regional and national health data exchange initiatives are surging forward. Also to be discussed are how hospitals and health systems are looking to leverage robust data analytics to ultimately improve care delivery.
Discussions and interactive sessions at the Healthcare Innovation Health IT Summits and Cybersecurity Forums lead to shared learning, exceptional networking and transformative discussions in a unique environment for learning and professional growth.
Advisory Council Members
Chief Information Officer
Mt. San Rafael Hospital
Vice President, Provider Relations
Vice President of Sales and Consulting
Earlybird (June 30) $495
Industry Partner $1,895
Complimentary registration for qualified healthcare providers is available for a limited time. Please call Pam Durget at (561) 425-9918 or email email@example.com to see if you qualify.
Discounted Hotel Rooms Available
Discounted hotel rooms are available at the Grand Hyatt Denver.
The special discounted rate ends on
June 21, 2019
Who Should Attend
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers/Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief of Medical Records
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operationg/Finanical Officers and Controllers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and senior IT and IT security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, compliance, and quality directors and managers
- Analysts, consultants, attorneys, and others connected to healthcare IT security issues
- Director/Manager Nursing InformaticsDirectors/Managers
- Medical Records and HIM Directors/Managers
- Physicians and Clinicians