Where Innovation & Technology Meet
PACIFIC NORTHWEST SUMMIT
December 11th-12th | Grand Hyatt | Seattle
Fuel your Passion. Transform Healthcare.
Some of the most fascinating, advanced strategies around population health management and care management are moving forward in the Pacific Northwest right now, in a region experiencing tumult and change. Find out from the leaders of the most pioneering patient care organizations, what they’re learning from their advanced work in value-based care delivery and payment, and how they see the future of care delivery going forward.
- Meet valuable new contacts in your region
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry
- Acquire new professional growth for yourself and your organization
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Build new relationships and reinforce existing ties within the healthcare industry
- Learn about current trends and new innovative ideas
- Enjoy the top-notch setting and networking activities
2023 Pacific Northwest Speaking Faculty
Vandna Chaudhari FACHE, MHA
Director, Value Based Care, Office of the Chief Population Health Officer
Have a Voice at the Summit
92% of all Healthcare Innovation Summit attendees come to an event with at least one (if not multiple) challenges at their organization. Enjoy interactive sessions that are designed around your top challenges and getting you the answers you need.
Sessions By Industry Experts
Local and national renowned healthcare leaders take the stage to present first-hand experience and share insights, lessons learned, and how they continue to change how healthcare is delivered.
Who Should Attend the Summit?
The Summit Series bring together C-level, physician, practice management and healthcare decision-makers from North America’s leading provider organizations and physician practices.
Attendee Titles Include
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Health Information Management Officer/Vice President of Health Information
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operating/Financial Officers and Controllers
- Director/Manager Nursing Informatics Directors/Managers
- HIM Directors/Managers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and Senior IT and IT Security Professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, Compliance, and Quality Directors and Managers
- Analysts, Consultants, Attorneys, and those connected to healthcare IT security
- Physicians and Clinicians