Where Innovation & Technology Meet
November 8th-9th | Sofitel at Beverly Hills | Los Angeles
Fuel your Passion. Transform Healthcare.
California and the Pacific region encompass some of the most advanced healthcare markets in the country, markets in which leaders have spent years moving forward the most advanced contracting, population health management, and care management strategies. Find out from the pioneers what’s working, what’s not, and what lessons are being learned, in one of the most-watched regions of the country.
- Meet valuable new contacts in your region
- Develop a more intimate understanding about the industry
- Acquire new professional growth for yourself and your organization
- Understand best practices and applications through case study presentations
- Build new relationships and reinforce existing ties within the healthcare industry
- Learn about current trends and new innovative ideas
- Enjoy the top-notch setting and networking activities
2023 California Speaking Faculty
Anshu Abhat MD, MPH
Department of Health Services, Los Angeles County
Director of Patient Engagement, Office of Patient Access
Roberta B. Baranda MS, RHIA, CHP
Valley Children's Healthcare
Director, Health Information Management, Clinical Documentation Improvement & Coding, Data Governance Officer
Have a Voice at the Summit
92% of all Healthcare Innovation Summit attendees come to an event with at least one (if not multiple) challenges at their organization. Enjoy interactive sessions that are designed around your top challenges and getting you the answers you need.
Sessions By Industry Experts
Local and national renowned healthcare leaders take the stage to present first-hand experience and share insights, lessons learned, and how they continue to change how healthcare is delivered.
Who Should Attend the Summit?
The Summit Series bring together C-level, physician, practice management and healthcare decision-makers from North America’s leading provider organizations and physician practices.
Attendee Titles Include
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Executive Officers/Presidents/Owners
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Medical Information Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Health Information Management Officer/Vice President of Health Information
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Chief Operating/Financial Officers and Controllers
- Director/Manager Nursing Informatics Directors/Managers
- HIM Directors/Managers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- IT Directors and Senior IT and IT Security Professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Legal, Compliance, and Quality Directors and Managers
- Analysts, Consultants, Attorneys, and those connected to healthcare IT security
- Physicians and Clinicians