If the instructions shown in the video above don't work, first try using a different browser such as Firefox, Edge, Safari or Internet Explorer.
Or you can try adjusting your sound settings in Chrome manually
1 – Go to settings within Chrome – the 3 dots at the top right of your browser
2 – Go to Privacy and Security from the left menu
3 – Go to Site Settings
5 – Next to “Allow” select ADD and paste in the box and select Add
6 – Then reload the Event Hub and it should work correctly
How to change your Autoplay browser settings
Chrome (and Firefox)
First, launch Chrome on your phone or device and go to Settings > Site Settings under the Privacy and Security section. Next, scroll down to the bottom and chose Additional Content Settings. Tap on Sound and then toggle to Allow sites to play sound switch to the on position.
1. Click on Safari > Preferences on the top menu.
2. Click on the Websites tab at the top.
3. Click on Auto-Play in the left column.
4. In the section to the right called Allow websites below to automatically play media. choose Allow All Auto-Play.
1. On Cortana search, type settings.
2. Select Settings from the list.
3. Go to Devices.
4. Select AutoPlay on the left pane of the window.
5. Under Use AutoPlay for all media and devices, turn it off.